There are many ways to give to the Foundation.
Money – Select the donation method you prefer
- Alsea Community Library Legacy Fund Contribution Form
- All other Contributions including the Monroe Library Legacy Fund
- PayPal for Alsea and All other contributions using a Credit or Debit Card Option
- You can also set up a special endowment for the Foundation to manage. If you would like more information about endowments, click here
- Stocks or bonds
- Insurance policies or dividends
- Property or capital gains
- Matching gifts from business
- Required Minimum Distribution funds
- Charitable trusts and estate arrangements
*Please see your financial adviser or attorney or phone us at 541-766-6928
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contributions may be tax deductible.
Your contribution may qualify for an Oregon Cultural Trust tax credit.